The Falls Center development represents the exciting rebirth of the historic Women's Medical College (later Medical College of Pennsylvania). Women's Medical College was the first medical school for women in the United States and it opened its doors on this site in 1929. The gracious architecture, mature trees, and 12 acre campus setting reflect the site's storied past as a college and hospital, and Falls Center is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Now with over $60 million in renovations and improvements Falls Center is stepping into the future as a state-of-the art residential, office, and retail campus.